Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Motorcyclepedia II

A continuation of my last post, here's the link if you don't feel like scrolling down:
Motorcyclepedia

I will let you guys enjoy the beautiful motorcycles on display and if you happen to live nearby, definitely visit the museum.

I would love to take this Yamaha TZ250 to a track

1974 Yamaha TZ250

How about this 51 Velocette Grand Prix Racer?


A few Indians



A Yankee motorcycle? I had never heard about this company


A beautifully restored Henderson
Henderson produced 4-cylinder motorcycles from 1912 until 1931




Ace Motor Corporation produced motorcycles in Philadelphia between 1919 and 1924


Bultaco was a Spanish manufacturer of two-stroke motorcycles from 1958 to 1983


1978 Harley Davidson MX250


My kind of motorcycle, an adventure motorcycle


Another adventure bike, with a single "pannier" in the front,
I'm kidding of course, still a beautiful Indian
Look at the black one in the back with white tires


Two more Indians
Wow, gotta love the pastel colors, these colors are coming back in cars



Two beautiful Indians with sidecars



I will end this post with this beautiful 1920 Indian
A bicycle with a Briggs & Stratton Type D Motor
Hey, they were able to do 100 miles per gallon


More to come......

6 comments:

  1. What a great selection! Oddly enough I like the 1978 Harley Davidson MX250 the most. Too bad they don't make these kind any more... Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics of the bikes.

    I really like that first one of the Yamaha TZ250. I'd love to ride that to coffee on a sunny Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would love to take the Yamaha TZ250 on the track. It's yellow and black racing colours are so memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sonja
    I didn't even know HD had made a dirt bike.

    @Trobairitz
    Yea, it would be a perfect bike for a short ride on a early Sunday morning to the coffee shop. I would love to take it to a track though ;-)

    @Gary
    Yea, yellow and black, the colors of racing yamaha, now they have gone blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. I want the 51. And a few of the Harley's. Very very nice selection. Drool. Drool. Drool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BeemerGirl
    Ha ha, me too, nice little toy for the track.

    ReplyDelete